How to Create a New Page on your Platform
Adding a page is fast and easy
Your custom Idea Hunt platform has a Content Management System or CMS built into the functionality. This enables you to create additional pages and fill them with content, photos, and more. The Idea Hunt CMS uses hypertext markdown language, which we'll review in additional pages here in the help section.
You can use this CMS to add a contact page, showcase or highlight previous projects, or just about anything you might want or need to share with the users on your platform.
How to Create a New Page
1. Log into your Idea Hunt platform and access your Admin panel, by clicking on the user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Next locate the tab in the menu on the left hand side of the page, labeled "Pages". Click this item.
3. At the bottom of the resulting screen, there is a button labeled, "Add Page". Locate and click this button.
4. In the first text box, add the page title.
5. In the next text box, add the appropriate page elements using markdown language.
6. Click save.
Congratulations, you have added a new page to your platform.