How to Send Mail to Contribution Creators
Emailing users who have submitted a contribution
This is a setting that allows you to send automated emails to contribution creators on the Idea Hunt platform. This can be used to thank your participants, to remind them to take an additional step like voting for other contributions, or just to keep in touch.
So let's get started:
1. Log into your Idea Hunt platform.
2. Look for the icon or profile photo in the upper right hand corner of your platform. Click on this.
3. Select "Site settings" below Configuration.
4. Scroll down on the resulting page, "Send Mail to Idea Creators" is the option you want to edit. Click to box next to this option.
5. Click the button labeled "Update" in the bottom right hand corner.
Congratulations. You have turned on the ability to send an automated email to your contribution creators.
The email will say the following:
|Hi (Users name),|
|Thank you for submitting your Idea to Idea Hunt. You submitted in (Name of hunt)|
| What to do now?
Share your idea with others and invite them to give feedback on your idea. Make sure people see and give you feedback.You may also browse other ideas in the competition and provide them with your thoughts. Maybe you have the feedback and information that will help them succeed?
And lastly, you can of course create your own hunt and invite your on crowd.