How to Limit the Creation of Hunts
Limiting Hunts to Admins and Trusted Users
Especially helpful in the management of innovation projects and managing the platform for large groups of people, being able to limit who can create a hunt can be very handy. You have the ability to limit who can create new hunts on your platform by simply checking a box in the Admin Panel.
Here's how you do it:
1. Locate and log into your Idea Hunt Platform.
2. Locate your user image/icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Click on the image/icon.
3. Select "Admin" from the options.
4. At the top of the Admin panel, there is a check box with the description "Limit Hunt Creation". Check this box.
5. Scroll down and click the button in the lower right hand corner labeled "Update".
You have successfully restricted the ability to create new hunts for people who have been assigned the role of "Admin" or "Trusted User".